The event will be held on Wednesday 26th April at Emirates Stadium in London and there is an excellent package available to buyers of UK product.
You will meet quality youth specific providers to enable you to create new an innovative itineraries for your young travellers from the following sectors:
- youth and student tour operators and travel retailers
- school travel organisers
- youth accommodation providers (homestay, hostels, student accommodation)
- activity holiday and summer school/camp providers
- language schools, education providers and educational institutions
- official student and tourism bodies
- work exchange and internship programme organisers,
- gap year, volunteering and adventure travel organisations
- destinations, tourist boards, RDAs, LGOs
- transport providers
- Attractions, restaurants and venues
- plus many others!
Hosted Buyer Registration includes the following:
- Overnight accommodation in London on 25th April (single occupancy)
- Complimentary Registration to the BETA Youth Travel Workshop on 26th April (to include all appointments, lunch & networking reception)
- Buyers fam trip (to include return London transfers and overnight stay on 26th April, returning to London on 27th April)
Why not sign up now and meet us and many other youth travel professionals all under one roof this spring!
For more details on this year’s event please visit: www.youthtravelworkshop.com or contact Emma English (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Quote Coach Direct on the booking form so that we know you heard it from us!